WD-40 Lubricant Aerosol Spray
- Drives out moisture and quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- Acts as a corrosion inhibitor to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements to prevent rust.
- Frees sticky mechanisms, loosens rust-to-metal bonds and helps release stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- Lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, pulleys, rollers, chains, and gears.
- Removes grease, grime, gunk, gum, tar, sap, super glue, sticker residue, and other sticky stuff from multiple surfaces.